Materials Management & Logistics
As your flooring partner, when we say that we can handle every aspect of the flooring process, this includes careful and experienced management of all the important logistics to help you avoid any delays to the completion of your projects. Inside Edge has established strong working relationships with the industry’s top manufacturers and distributors. This enables us to get things done on-time and on-budget for you.
- We work closely with our customers to understand when they need installation completed in their facilities.
- We know how long it will take to get the material produced and delivered to your facilities job location.
- Our vast installer network can receive and hold shipments of material in their warehouse until the job start date and/or can coordinate direct jobsite delivery.
- We have a pulse on manufacturer’s capabilities and can anticipate and advise of any flooring material delays and proposed “work around” solutions to keep your project moving forward.
- We assure that the right material is ordered and shipped in the most cost-effective manner and track it to assure that the flooring materials/sundries arrive undamaged to the right job location so your job can remain on schedule.
- We track the shipment of all material and sundries and follow up to validate everything arrived to the correct job site location to assure that the job can begin on time.
- As required, we can arrange for responsible disposal of any existing flooring material that is removed.
We make it our business to take your worries away by capably managing all logistics to avoid any delays or additional expense.
MATERIAL SOURCING: Any Way You Want It
The first step in the flooring process is the procurement of materials. Many companies strive to lower costs by reducing the number of parties involved in the material transaction. However, key services must still be performed to get the correct quantity of materials at the best price from the manufacturer’s point of origin to the jobsite destinations.
Inside Edge offers four unique approaches to assist you in the sourcing of your flooring materials on a national basis. All three options can potentially reduce your material costs; you simply choose the level of service you desire.