Request For Proposal
If you have a rollout of multi-location projects, or an individual project, that is forthcoming, Inside Edge would welcome the opportunity to be considered as your flooring labor partner.
Request for Information (RFI)
We are accustomed to responding to requests for information and understand that this is typically on the"front end" of most any anticipated project or series of projects. We welcome invitations to supply general information. If use of a specific document is required, please forward your RFI document or document link to:
Request for Proposal (RFP)
We are pleased whenever Inside Edge is invited to participate in a Request for Proposal, are experienced at doing so, and have entered into many solid national account relationships as a result. Because of our expertise, it is also common for Inside Edge to be sought out as an expert resource in helping to create RFP's.
It's important to note that the ideal potential prospect opportunity best suited to our business model has the following characteristics:
- Is a national or regional player with multiple locations across the country
- Is in either the retail, senior care/assisted living/long term care, corporate, finance or restaurant segments
- Values brand consistency in the look and feel of all facilities
- Is a remodel, renovation or refresh opportunity
- Decision making is centralized
- Floor finishes include Resilient (VCT/LVT), Carpet, Ceramic, Polished Concrete
If you have upcoming project opportunities, we would welcome the opportunity to participate and communicate our nationwide flooring installation service, expertise and capabilities. Please contact our Sales Division directly or call 1-800-693-3439 and ask to speak with one of our Sales Managers.