Inside Edge utilizes the most current technology to efficiently manage hundreds of projects simultaneously for our customers.
Our project management software provides access to:
- Contact and job site information, 24/7
- Plans, specs, detailed spreadsheets
- Specific “Job Notes” related to your projects
- Contract/financial information
We are committed to supporting our customers flooring needs with new technologies and innovative approaches, so you can be assured smoother and more efficient execution across all of your projects. We not only provide timely and accurate information, we archive every document related to your project so that it is always available for future reference.
The list of project management documents we archive to assure clear, effective communication between all parties involved in your flooring project includes:
- A detailed Scope of Work Spreadsheet
- Color-Coded Material Floor Plans
- Color-Coded Phasing Plans
- Labor Phasing Schedules/Calendars
- Uniform Labor Practices (ULPs)
- Project Completion Notices
- Field Work Authorizations
- Site Assessments
- Key Project Start and Completion Dates and Final “Punch List”
The “IEX” (Inside Edge Exchange) System assures information is available when it is needed. We believe that expert project management using the documents and tools listed above results in fewer jobsite errors and reduces costly inefficiencies or delays.